- Site. The Site is proprietary to R’Jour and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Your access to the Site is by license or permission. Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this Agreement, R’Jour agrees to provide You with a personal and non-exclusive right to access, view and use the Site. You agree that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which R’Jour may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of R’Jour, whether or not foreseeable. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Site, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Site, including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Site.
- Security and Privacy. You shall be solely responsible for the security, confidentiality, integrity, and use of all messages and/or the content that You transmit to the Site. Except as otherwise indicated below, R’Jour will use commercially reasonable efforts to not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about You, including your use of the Site, without your prior consent unless R’Jour has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of R’Jour; (iii) enforce this Agreement; (iv) protect the interests of users of the Site other than You or any other person; or (v) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of R’Jour’s services or equipment, including the Site as authorized by law. Nonetheless, You have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Internet generally or this Site in particular, and R’Jour reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to gather necessary information about You and your use of the Site. Such personal information that is voluntarily submitted to R’Jour is not sold, and is not shared with entities outside of the company other than appropriate service providers who assist the company in carrying out its marketing and business functions. In general, R’Jour provides You with the right to opt-out of receiving marketing and other discretionary communications, and to update, supplement or delete your own voluntarily submitted personal information which R’Jour uses for the previously noted business purposes.
- Content Restrictions. All materials included on this Site, including without limitation text, graphics, images, logos and other materials (collectively, “Content”), and all related intellectual property rights (including without limitation trademarks, service marks, logos, copyrights, trade dress and the “look and feel” of the Site), are owned by R’Jour (or are displayed by R’Jour with permission of its owners or as permitted by applicable law). You agree not to copy, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute such Content, except printing copies for your own, non-commercial use, without the prior written consent of R’Jour. These restrictions apply to such Content in all adaptations or transformations and in all media and forms, now existing or hereafter developed.
- Content Disclaimer. All Content is provided “AS IS”. R’Jour does not ensure that the Content is timely or accurate, or will remain accurate or is complete. Content may be correct when published and later become obsolete or incorrect. R’Jour does not represent that the Content will be free of errors, defects or viruses, or that any such errors, defects or viruses will be corrected. R’Jour expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Changes. R’Jour reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. Changes in this Agreement will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after any changes are made shall be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
- Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for your acts and omissions when using the Site, and You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Site, including without limitation use of the Site to: (a) transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email; (b) transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (c) transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person; (d) transmit viruses, trojan horses or any other malicious code or programs; (e) engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from R’Jour by use of scrapers, spiders or other tools; or (f) engage in any other activity deemed by R’Jour to be in conflict with this Agreement.
- Disclaimer for Third Party. Rjour disclaims any and all liability of customer interactions with third parties. These include any expressed, written or implied information on Rjour’s website or social media accounts, by third party services . Customers acknowledge that no representation has been made by R’jour as to the fitness of the third party services for the customers intended purpose.
- Purchases made on R’jour.com. All products, workout plans and meal plans can be purchased on RJOUR.COM. Package plans include workout pdf files that can be downloaded to your smartphone, PC, or tablet. Links to demonstration videos will be located on your pdf file. Meal plans include various recipes that will help you with meal preparations for 14 days. Vegetarian friendly options will also be available. R’jour has a right to remove or update any plans/downloads at any time. Be sure to keep your downloads secure for future use.
- 10. Indemnity. Customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless R’jour, its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims tied to
- A customer’s use of core products/workouts/meal plans purchased on website
- A customer’s breach in duty of product care
- Warnings/Disclaimers. By reading these terms, you hereby agree that R’jour is not liable for any loss, damages, injuries or health issues when purchasing/using any exercise or meal plans from the R’jour website. You acknowledge that failure to completely cease workouts while experiencing any physical trauma, bodily pains, or shortness of breath will be your responsibility. We expressly disclaim any responsibility to any person for any liability, loss, or physical injuries from information used on the R’jour website. Rjour will not be held liable for your negligence to seek out dietary issues regarding food allergies or intolerance.Any recommendations made by R’jour regarding weight training, weight loss, or nutrition on the website must be discussed by your doctor. Information you received through email, programs, and services in regards to meal and workout plans purchased on the Rjour site, is informational in nature based on personal experiences only, and should not be taken as professional advice. We are not medical doctors or licensed dietitians. You acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating in our programs and are fully responsible for your results. Results will vary with each individual and are not guaranteed. You acknowledge that from the time you purchase any meal or workout plan from the Rjour website, you’re fully responsible for your own physical health, mental health, family, and entire well-being. We do not claim to prevent, cure, treat, or diagnose any diseases or health related issues you may have. Our foods listed in our meal plans and statements, have not been necessarily checked by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are ill or pregnant, please speak to your doctor or medical professional before performing any exercises. Please show your doctor the list of foods, meals, and exercises before purchasing/participating. If you fail to consult your doctor, we will not be held liable for any injuries, or health related issues. Readers that act upon information on the website, do so at their own risk. Please speak to your primary physician or seek professional advice before purchase.
- Site Contact Information. Feel free to contact us by the following methods: a.) sending us a message via our contact page at: email@example.com
Copyright © R’Jour. All rights reserved.